-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

St. Pierre and Miquelon - 1942 Colonial Education Fund

Saint Pierre and Miquelon is a self-governing territorial overseas collectivity of France, situated in the northwestern Atlantic Ocean near Canada. It is the only remnant of the former French colonial empire  that remains under  control of France

St. Pierre and Miquelon - 1942 Colonial Education Fund

Colonial Education Fund

  issued by the Vichy government in France,  
but was not placed on sale in St. Pierre and Miquelon.

No comments:

Post a Comment