-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

Nigeria . 1946 - WW II victory

West coast of Africa, bordering on the Gulf of Guinea. Nigeria became a British protectorate in 1901, and a colony in 1914. The mandated Territory of Cameroons (British) was Also attached for administrative purposes. The Federation of Nigeria was formed in 1960. It Became a republic in 1963.

Nigeria . 1946 - WW II victory - British Omnibus


In 1946 in the British Empire are issued stamps to celebrate 
the end of World War II and the return of peace

No comments:

Post a Comment