-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

Belgian Congo - Airmail stamps

Central Africa. Congo was an independent state, founded by Leopold II of Belgium, until 1908 when it was annexed to Belgium as a colony. In 1960 it became the independent Republic of the Congo.


Belgian Congo - Airmail stamps - 1920 - Complete set
1920 - Complete set

Belgian Congo - Airmail stamps - 1930 - Complete set
1930 - Complete set





No comments:

Post a Comment