-->

Sample Text

I collect:
Italian stamps (since 1960 only if new);
Worldwide stamps issued before 1960, with particular interest in the former colonies;
... and all the ones I like
I am looking for my themes:

1949 UPU 75th anniversary
1935 Silver Jubilee Gerge V
1953 Coronation of Elizabeth II
British royal visits - (only until the early 60s)

I'd like to hear your opinion. Thank you all.

Translate

Blogroll

Switzerland - 1949 - Federal Post

The Swiss Confederation is a federal state in Central Europe, is a landlocked alpine country and consists of 26 cantons. The Swiss Confederation has a long history of armed neutrality, was not in a state of war internationally since 1815. Switzerland is one of the richest countries in the world.


1949
Centenary of the establishment of the Federal Post in Switzerland
Complete set

No comments:

Post a Comment